This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tvarkis 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Several issues with Modern theme

• Hi, I’ve installed this theme, however, I’ve noticed that there are some issues:

1. Homepage carousel is not working, I’ve enabled the images but when I click to switch to another image, it doesn’t change.

2. The sticky header doesn’t work. I’ve tried both header layouts – standard and header-2, none of them sticks.

3. Collection pages – random blanks appear where products are supposed to be shown. For example, I’ve selected to show 4 columns and 4 rows. 1st row is full of products but then there is only 1 product in the 2nd row, and the product is on the right, 3 blanks where other products are supposed to be. Then there are 3 products on the 3rd row and there is a blank where the 4th product is supposed to be. Also, if I choose to show 5 or 6 columns on any collection page, it shows only 1 product with a huge image.

4. Module tab products – if I choose to show 5 columns, it still shows 6 columns. Also, the carousel is not working.

5. Module Tab Products – only one collection is shown on the homepage even if I’ve selected to show 3 collections.

6. Can I hide blog module until I have some blog posts?

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.