This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  maxpraise 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

App Rejected by Apple due to usability

• I had to create this new thread as it seems the initial thread i created is no longer receiving any support.
    ORIGINAL POST
    App was rejected by Apple with the following message:

Guideline 2.4.1 – Performance – Hardware Compatibility
    We noticed that your app did not run at iPhone resolution when reviewed on iPad running iOS 10.3.2. Specifically, we attempted to sign up as new user but could not type the registration information after typing name.

Next Steps
    To resolve this issue, please revise your app to ensure it runs and displays properly at iPhone resolution on iPad.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been ANY kind of feedback as regards this issue despite repeated messages. I’ve purchased almost all your yovideo series including yo365 yet no support to resolve this issue. If there’s an update, at least i should be made aware or if you no longer support this item, it will be best to let me know so i can seek assistance elsewhere. This error occurs on the Yo365 iOS App.

i’m hopeful i’ll get some kind of help, at least from the community. thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.